Friday, May 18, 2012

Day #1 Penticton

Well day one in Penticton is in the books.  It went fairly well, we did the Green mountain road from Penticton and then got onto the IMC course and rode the reverse loop from there.  It was a beautiful day, with a head wind coming home and a little cool which required arm warmers most of the day, but still very nice.  My neck is the most sore part on my body.  Anyways don't have much to say, here is the data from the ride if anyone is interested.  I now use Strava.com instead of Garmin connect.  http://app.strava.com/rides/8821804  I doubled back at one point to add on some climbing and distance.  Tomorrow we do my favorite climb, the one that's pictured in the header of this blog.  Anarchist!!  We'll also do a short open water swim before.  Lisa I'm doing IMC and GWN and maybe one other half, we'll see.  I have a hard time justifying paying for another entry when it'll be a "training race".  I like doing halfs and I also want to do well in them, but really it's all about Ironman so I dunno, still deciding on the Calgary 70.3.  Cheers, all, bed time.

DP

No comments: