Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ironman Mount Tremblant

Food for thought eh guys? I've always wanted to visit this area, I bet I could convince Lisa to go too. Curtis I believe you've talked about how beautiful that area is correct? Maybe we should go east? Although Canada's course is difficult to beat. Oh btw it's the same time of year too. Apparently a new york city Ironman will be announced sometime too.

http://forum.slowtwitch.com/forum/Slowtwitch_Forums_C1/Triathlon_Forum_F1/Its_official%3A_Ironman_Mont-Tremblant_P3366785/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

100% incredible venue in course, easy to get to, fly into Montreal, 60 minutes drive.

Lisa Ulrich said...

Hey, great job on the marathon! Sounds like a tough course. That IM in Quebec might be cool, when is it?

runningman said...

Thanks Lisa, they say Aug(same as IMC). But I think I'll stick with IMC for 2012, the other boys(Cam, Curtis) are thinking the same.

Anonymous said...

That is a really good tip especially to those fresh to
the blogosphere. Brief but very accurate info… Appreciate
your sharing this one. A must read post!

my web page; diets that work fast