Friday, September 28, 2012

Retiring?

It's possible I don't know.  For now I've definitely put the bike and swim goggles aside.  I've been using my running shoes though!  I've found a new passion, well not really new maybe just rekindled the fire inside to get faster.  Running is what I started off with, it's only fitting that I end off, or fall back to that sport.  This is what truly makes me happy.  I've set some goals already for next season.  The short of it, I want to run faster.  It's going to take some effort.  This season I started to see while triathlon training that my PRs might just be attainable again... maybe.  I'm gonna give it a shot!  Maybe a Boston marathon also?  Well first things first, have to run a fast qualifier.  This winter the focus is speed, spring I train for the marathon.  Oh and another thing I've entered the Robert Hamilton 10 miler.  This will give me a good clue as to where I'm at, starting point.  Cheers,

DP

No comments: