Thursday, October 4, 2012

Running

Hey all,

It's me again!  I had a great workout today at lunch time.  The weather was ideal to really run hard!  I work in inglewood and since today was a interval day I had to find some flat ground.  Not so easy a task in Calgary, but I did manage to find 800 meters of semi flat ground and with almost no traffic to boot.  I ran about 2km warmup to the starting spot, I had messured 0.8 km on the way by.  My goal for these intervals was to run at about 5km race pace or a touch faster.  The first one was a touch slow, 2:58 I think, but then after that one(90 secs rest between) I was able to get the rest in 2:45-2:50.  Not too bad, but by the time I got to the second last one yikes I was hunched over breathing hard.  My heart rate doesn't go up that high 163 LT, but by the last one I hit 166.  I know that's close to my max as I was dizzy when I stopped.  Took about 5 minutes walking to recover before I could run home.  Here's the Strava/Garmin data if you're interested.  http://app.strava.com/runs/23998157

I'll be coaching a couple runners starting in January.  If there's anyone reading, or anyone you know who could benefit from some guidance let me know.  Since I'm not racing triathlon/ironman next year I'll have more time and want to coach half a dozen athletes(3 openings as of now).  There is no speed requirement, only big dreams, a strong work ethic, and excellent regular communication with me.  :D  That's the only way to coach in my opinion.  If you're not sure, we could chat and I can let you know all about how I do things.  That way you can tell if it's right for you.  Cheers,

DP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A good read, as always!!! I will be in Calgary for meetings on oct 23,24,25. Set aside a night to go swim or run with me if ya can?! Chat soon,Cam

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonbagswebsite.co.uk/]louis vuitton purses[/url][/b] Toddler essential almost any specific website traffic to your internet site. Chances are you'll crank out articles regarding the subject theme of your respective web site and also have absolutely these men and women allotted to help post directory sites. Have back links aimed toward your internet site contained in these information articles or blog posts.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonwebsitesofficial.com/]louis vuitton official website[/url][/b] replicate artist bags bring the 'it' element for those who method of buying a ladies purse by yourself. Even though actually pricey, at least you may conclusion up assured of its overall flexibility, Vuitton Sunlight shades wonderful excellent, and value. This sort of louis vuitton internet sites include diverse alternatives of look-alike artist.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsu.co.uk/]louis vuitton[/url][/b] Past 12 months of significant faculty in Seafield. Talking of turning for being a Legitimate 17, I so bloody can not await my license. Effectively, it is not like I am going to possess a whole new car or use a motor vehicle to drive all over, but heck. Database Sharding is a well-liked thought useful for scaling databases. Primarily, it means that rather of storing information in a single database, you distribute the appliance information across a number of databases. Why would you intend to do this? Just set, Database Sharding may be the #1 way to scale your database.

[b][url=http://www.bestlouisvuittonsalestore.com/]www.bestlouisvuittonsalestore.com[/url][/b] You must look at the Privateness Settings and Comparison to its Use just ahead of implementing this world wide web web page, It is suggested that you coupled up a significant buckskin hobo in amazing colors with simple outfits. For all those which have supplied up on finding someone, you will discover World-wide-web relationship to modify to. When you've got on know,Louis Vuitton Scarves, check with.

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsu.co.uk/]www.louisvuittonhandbagsu.co.uk[/url][/b] If you can't see the pictures obviously, 1st you should adjust your keep track of settings to create the pictures easier to see. Should you still aren't convinced it is possible to download|down load|acquire the pics and open them in a photograph editing plan like Paint, which happens to be presently in your pc, and you can lighten the images or zoom in on the photographs to generate guaranteed that you can see the smaller details which will permit you to know should the bag is genuine or not. Once you happen to be certain the bag is authentic then go ahead and purchase it but constantly consult in regards to the store's return guidelines just just in case..

[b][url=http://www.louisvuittonhandbagsoutlet.ca/]louis vuitton canada[/url][/b] View educational video clips. Obtain tutorial videos about dowsing. In some conditions, you will learn improved in case you see an individual do it. Healthcare engineering and high quality and criteria of treatment in many nations around the world world wide are on the degree with these predicted and demanded in the usa. The International Division on the Joint Commission, which accredits hospitals and facilities within the us, also accredits amenities internationally. Numerous physicians who follow in European and Asian hospitals and health-related centers have already been educated and board-certified in the united states..