Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Merry Christmas!

I doubt anyone reads this, but if you are there, and you read, Merry Christmas!  I hope you have great holidays with your family!  Remember one thing, it's not just a cliche, "Jesus is the reason for the season!"  This year has been particularly great for me in terms of running.  I had my second biggest year of mileage, and just crossed over 3000km.  I also climbed by far more than I ever have also just crossing 36,000 meters.  I'm hoping for a even bigger year in 2020 and a successful Lost Soul ultra marathon.  Here are some family pics. 







2 comments:

Steven said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family! I recently started using my RSS feed for reading online articles and so I do read your posts,

Have a good one.
Steven

runningman said...

Oh cool, Merry Christmas to you and your family Steve!