Thursday, December 27, 2007

Happy Holidays

Hey,

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year. I took off the eating challenge, because I have slipped up more then a few times. I was good till about the 23rd and had only had a piece of chocolate cake at that point. However with Christmas around me and no shortage of chocolate, pop, and other things I bailed a little early. I'm still happy though I got further then last year(last year I didn't even make it a month). I still want to eat healthy so the moment new years hits I want to get back to eating semi healthy again. I won't cut myself off completely but try to minimalize the bad intake. Training is still going well even during the holidays. I'm going to Manitoba to visit family and plan to work out there at a gym and the local pool.

As Jan 1st comes closer it's time to think about a new challenge for the new year. I've thought about doing the consec. days running challenge again, but I'm not sure. Oh fyi it was MEEEEEEEEEE who started that running challenge thing, not Cam. He just made it famous by going the longest, however maybe by now Trevor and Susan have got the record. I thought of possibly starting a work out challenge. I wonder if it's possible to go the whole year not missing a a day's work out. Hmmmm oh well I have a couple days to decide yet.

1 comment:

i am Susan said...

Yeah...c'mon get on the bandwagon. There's good days and bad days (those days where you absolutely don't want to run and when you do you hate every second of it), but it's worth the pain and effort. Honestly I think your junk food challenge would be harder for me. Good luck on whatever challenge you pick for the new years. I think mine is to get to my goal weight before I start training for IM Canada in March.
Trevor and I are at 118 days (still have to go running tonight) and counting. I was thinking of only going till Dec 31st, but have decided to keep going and see if we can go on for an entire year.