Thursday, February 21, 2008

Can't sleep

Hey,

I can't sleep so I figured I'd get up and sit at the comp a bit. I haven't blogged for almost a week, I know I know I"m slacking. I guess I don't have much to say, no news is good news right?

The swimming is still going well, come to think of it I haven't had a bad one for awhile. Weird I always have bad swims after good ones. Am I turning into a fish??? Heck I've even started flip turning at times. I haven't got it mastered yet, but I'm getting close.

I'm still going to most of the spin classes at the gym, however today I skipped. I got home and needed to do laundry, plus I wanted a nap so I skipped out. I actually rode the trainer today for the second time this week. I still hate it horribly but I'm trying it. The weekend was nice, I got a 2 hour run in. Just on the treadmill since I wimped out on Saturday. I did run outside on sunday for 45 min. I've been very good keeping my heart rate down, not doing any fast stuff. Oh I did pick it up for the last 20 minutes today. My reasoning is if I'm doing a half marathon end of april(maybe) I should add a couple faster runs. This is probably why I can't sleep, I did the hard 20 min at the end of my run which ended at 11 PM. Oh well I had a nap earlier, reason #2 I can't sleep now. Oh well I'm off to bed again, TTYL,

Darryl

No comments: