Thursday, February 21, 2008

Swimmer eyes


This is about 5 hours after a swim? I get such horrible rings around my eyes, the picture really doesn't do it justice. I shoulda taken a pic right after the swim, they're really bad then. It's funny when I run right after at the talisman, people stare at me and I only realize after that it's because of the coon eyes. :P
PS: Please don't click on the picture for the close up, it's really scary and I can't be held responsible for any effects, you going blind, or screaming and throwing somthing, throwing up, etc.

3 comments:

Trevor Oseen said...

You're hot...

:)

runningman said...

lol sorry it was late when I posted that, I hope you didn't actually click on it.

i am Susan said...

I can see the similarities between you and your virtual you. Trevor and the kids say that mine looks like me, so that's good.

I totally get swimmers eyes. Luckily when I go swimming it's late in the evening and I go from the pool, home and then to bed. So only the poor souls at the pool have to see my goggle suction eyes.