Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring has sprung!!

Hi there,

It's me again, you almost forgot about me eh? Although if you did you wouldn't see that question so no one should be saying, "Sorry who are you again?" So what am I doing these days? Ummm the usual, swimming, biking, running, this'n that. Things are going ok, especially the riding. I'm doing workouts I've never done on the trainer and my legs hate me for it, like TT's Map intervals, high cad, low cad with high gear. I'm finding my legs are def. getting more strength. I look forward to seeing how much I've improved there. The running is not as good, I'm usually running 5 days a week, but I'm finding it tough to get my running legs this season. I'm not sure why that is, maybe this has something to do with the extra weight I just can't seem to shed. Oh well it'll happen yet, the swimming.... well it's just swimming. What else can I say, I can't really tell if I'm improving there. We do have a good lil group going sundays, wednesdays, and fridays(for me at least). Greg and I are close so if I have a good swim I'm able to keep up somtimes, and even days when I can't he's just ahead of me. Someone to key off of, that's nice. I hope we'll get spring soon, I want to take my cycling outdoors. Which reminds me my bikes need a couple of tune ups. Where do you guys go for tune ups?? Somewhere near me? Last weekend Lisa and I went to Radium for the weekend. It was our "6 month anniversary" I know that's not annual, but w/e it was an excuse for us to get away and have some fun, soak in the hotsprings, and do some driving. We came home to see mother nature had blessed us with yet another snow fall. mmmmm nice. But I'm not complaining, I claimed I don't complain about weather in Keith's blog so I have to live up to that. I know that'll bite me in the butt sometime. Anywho, cheers all

DP

PS: I just entered another race for the season.

2 comments:

Jenna said...

spring? where???

Trevor Oseen said...

Funny. 6 months really seems like last week.