Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tagged it

1. Where is your cell phone? Charging
2. Your hair? Growing
3. Your Mother? Stubborn
4. Your Father? Dead
5. Your Favorite food? BigMac
6. Your dream last night? ?
7. Your favorite drink? Coke
8. Your dream/goal? KONA!!!!
9. What room are you in? Familyroom
10. Your hobby? WOW
11. Your fear? hmmmmm the forgetfulness one, what's that called again???
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? kona
13. Where were you last night? Swimming
14. Somthing you aren't? S M R T
15. Muffins? Where?
16. Wish list item? Zipp
17. Where did you grow up? Farm (that's what all city people think when I say I grew up in the country I may as well go with it. :P)
18. Last thing you did? Kiss
19. What are you wearing? Stuff
20. Your TV? Works
21. Your pets? None
22. Your friends? Quality
23. Your life? MINE
24. Your mood? excited
25. Missing Someone? Yes
26. Vehicle? Honda
27. Somthing you're not wearing? Thinkingcap
28. Your favorite store? ebay
29. Your favorite color? blue
30. When was the last time you laughed? Same time as #18
31. Last time you cried? IMC? (can't remember if I cried, was def. choked up)
32. Your best friend? Lisa
33. One place that I go over and over? Computer
34. One person that emails you regularly? Lisa
35. Favorite place to eat? Computer

There you have it I was tagged by Julie http://runningwithdoggies.blogspot.com/ (someone tell me how to link with a word). I'm not sure if I'm supposed to pass it on. I'll just leave it open and if people want to they can participate. :)

3 comments:

Keith said...

Linking with a word. Write the word normally as you write your blog. Find the address of the link you want that word to link to, and copy it. Highlight the word. Then, in the blog composition page, look for the little link icon. On mine it's between the italic and block quote icons. Click it. A window will open giving you a space to paste the link address. Click ok and you're done.

Liked your list.

Dano said...

Hey Darryl.
Thanks for having everyone over, good times!! It was very nice to meet Lisa as well. I am geussing I will see you indoor this year too! And about #8 on your list...I have no doubt you will get there.

Julie said...

I laughed reading your list -- especially #'s 33 and 35 -- I NEVER thought of that, but I do the same thing! Hahahaha!!

You'll get to Kona, of that I have NO doubt! :) :)