Monday, January 9, 2012

Good weekend of training

Not huge hours or anything, but definately quality workouts saturday and sunday.  I did intervals on the tready saturday night, 6x1km with 90 secs rest.  They felt really good and I upped the last one by .1 mph and felt I could have really done all of them at that pace.  Oh well I really payed the price sunday from the late night run.  A couple buddies and I managed to get outside for a 2.5 hour ride.  It was around 10 degrees and by the time we went 1pm the wind had died down enough.  I didn't feel I had the power on the bike, however with the first ride outdoors in awhile it's tough to know exactly how I should feel.  No matter what you do inside, it's really tough to simulate being outside in the great outdoors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is amazing to be riding a road bike outside in Jan!!!! I think the earliest I have been riding outside is Feb & that is in sloppy conditions on a mountain bike!!!