Wednesday, October 20, 2010

6 days on the road and I"m a gonna...

Isn't that how the song goes?  Anyways 6 days consecutive running for me isn't too bad.  Yesterday I went out with Lisa again.  We have this route that takes us to a pond in carburn park.  We start out together, her walking, me running.  Some days I'll run ahead, then turn around and come back, then run ahead.  That way we stay in contact and it makes it more fun for both of us.  Other days like yesterday I continue onto the pond(the pond loop itself is about a 27 min) then I do loops till she gets there.  I know which direction she'll take so I go the opposite so we wave as we pass going the opposite direction 2-3 times.  Then as she's finishing up the loop and headed home, I'm done my 40 minutes which was the goal for yesterday.  Then we walk home together.  Yesterday I walked a bit then had to finish up running as I was sweaty and beginning to get cold.  Anyways it was still nice to get out together.  Damn Lisa ended up walking by the coyote, but didn't see it.  I wonder if he's had any luck catching the geese.

No comments: