Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Joke of the day

Sorry I know I already posted today.  I just saw this joke and have to post it, I literally laughed out loud.



Ironman wants to do a long training day with his buddies, but his wife won't let him.

Next day, the buddies see the Ironman out there getting ready for the swim and they can't believe he showed up.

"Thought you were banned from the big day, what happened, your wife have a change of heart?"

"Yes, last night she came up to the bedroom in nice red teddy with some rope, told me to tie her up and do anything I want"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the best joke I have ever heard! I am crying right now!!! Lol

Lisa Ulrich said...

That is hilarious! I think I was confused by which background picture you meant in your comment and now I realize you mean the picture of the water, not the race picture(!). Ignore my other comment :)