Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy New Years!!

Sorry that's a lil late. That's my lil(well not so little anymore) nephew. Notice he has the "trainer" out just like his Uncle. Notice he has the fluid out, just like his Uncle. Notice yet again, he has the towel as well...... just like his uncle(although he doesn't sweat a 1/100th that his uncle does. Ohhhhhh yes it was on over Christmas I started him off easy with a easy spin, but the next ride I took it to him 5x5min @ 300W. I explained it to him that he needed to push hard, or go fast for 5min, I would keep track and he would then get 3 min rest, and then we do it again!!! He rode hard, I was so proud of him, he rode an hour with me more than once while I was visiting family in Manitoba. Yes I lugged my bike 1400k across country with the trainer to ride just in case I couldn't run outside. Anyhow he didn't quite make it for the 2 hour one, but he sure tried!

2 comments:

Julie said...

That is sooooo cute!!!!! You are such an inspiration to him, Darryl!! :) :) :)

Susi said...

that's awesome!!