Wednesday, January 27, 2010

10 Things that make me happy!

In any particular order, except the first one, that ones' def. most important. :)

1. My wife
2. a big PB
3. The feeling I get after a really hard effort either in a race or workout
4. accomplishments, even small things like carrying in all the groceries in one trip(I can still wow my wife with my skinny arms although somtimes I think she's just patronizing me)
5. I've never gotten a Kona slot or gone under 10 hours for an IM, but I'm pretty sure those both would make me happier than a pig in mud.
6. Playing WOW for long periods of time
7. Eating
8. Pop(coke is my first choice)
9. Making people happy, not necessarily people I know(right Susi?)
10. being there for someone (I'm actually a good listener)
11. Can I add one??? SLEEPING, I LOVE TO SLEEP!! although I don't like going to bed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

D, I read through your top 10,& thought about them all,but one really stood out,To make people happy...You may think this is kinda wired,but I remember the way that you were cheering on people at ironman Canada the year you, Curtis &I went. I thought,man, this guy really cares for other people.keep on the track D!!!

runningman said...

Wow thanks for the compliment buddy. It's true I really really really do care and if there's anyway I can improve someone's race I will. It's too bad I can't read minds, cause lets face it some don't really want anyone cheering at them. So I have to cheer them all on and hope that those that don't care for it can just ignore me. I don't mind.

Hopefully I can be at IMC this year and give you the boost/kick in the ass(what ever you need at that point in the race) that I can't do while racing myself. Rest assured though, if we're both on the race course at the same time, even though I can't cheer I ALWAYS think about my friends, wonder how they're doing, wish them well, hope I see them soon, etc.