Friday, January 15, 2010

Please Donate, lives depend on it!!

Hey,

I'm sure most of you have or intend on doing so, but just a reminder to please donate somthing, anything to our neighbors in Haiti. It's a poor country to begin with and they got hit in the worst possible place by this. We need to buck up and do somthing for our fellow man. The Canadian Government has made it pretty easy to donate, donations are tax deductable. Not only that but they are going to match every dollar that people donate as long as it's a Candian Charity. I linked two good ones below. You guys can link other ones if you want. Do ET!!!

https://secure.unicef.ca/portal/SmartDefault.aspx?at=1211&appealID=90&CID=99

https://www.paypaq.com/redcross/new/index.php

5 comments:

Julie said...

I just found out last night that my uncle who was over there with World Vision was OK -- He had just arrived at his hotel, went outside to take a picture when the earthquake hit....

He is being flown back to Canada today -- Thank God!

runningman said...

oh WOW Julie!!! So glad he's ok!!

Carl said...

I'm fully on board with donating, but I think everyone should be aware that Haiti is in a constant state of starvation, children die of it every day. This is not new! It shouldnt be more important NOW, it is always important that we do what we can to help. The reason its so visible to North Americans right now is that the CNNs of the world saw a natural disaster and can feed the media beast.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I assent to but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.