Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Top Secret Chuckie workout

This was the third workout of the day for Jan 30th. He actually had me going for about 2 sentences and very worried, I HATE squats!!

3) midnight) Mandatory Squat Workout at the gym … Balls to the floor each time with enough weight on the bar to have it bending and bouncing. Darryl, try to do 3 sets of 3 repetitions with the MOST weight you can possibly manage, and then some. Be sure to grunt loudly, as though you were a body-builder, so that you frighten small animals and even smaller children. (Wait! What are they doing up at midnight?!) Impress the other sweaty, hairy men at the 24-hour gym by wearing a thong while doing this. Darryl, I’m kidding of course. Do NOT head to the gym and squat!

5 comments:

Julie said...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's a good thing he clarified things -- because you work out at night too!! LOL!!

Anonymous said...

squats hurt so good. I forgot these things actually work!!!

keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Just finished my 3 sets of squats!!!

Susi said...

that's friggin hilarious!!! omg, i want chuckie as my coach!! lol

Keith said...

This is why I always read the entire workout plan. Just in case there is a "kidding!" at the end of it.

I have come to the sad conclusion that Coaching U does not have a course on kidding.