Wednesday, April 13, 2011

401 post here!!

Heya,

Got the intervals done yesterday. I was much stronger Cam this time around. Again I went out to the park and along the river pathway towards Glenmore trail. Did a little over 3 mile warmup and did a hard 5x 2.5 min with 90 sec jogs between. I don't know the speed(didn't want to), but I just felt strong and steady. No thoughts of stopping, although they did hurt, especially on the small rise I had to do. Today we're supposed to get snow, the clouds have rolled in there's some rain drops starting to fall. Curtis and I want to go out for a longer one today, hopefully it'll work out. Worst case scenario we'll cancel and I'll have to hit the treadmill, haven't done that in awhile. So it goes, got to see the new Calgary marathon course map. If you're not man(or woman) enough to enter the full you won't notice as it only applies to the full Mary runners. Cheers fellas(and gals),

DP

3 comments:

Keith said...

You can swim, bike, and run faster than me,but at least I'm ahead on something. I type faster. 918 posts and counting.

Anonymous said...

Good job on the speed work. I like the approach you are taking in regards to running on feel & not always looking at how far you run for each 2.5 min interval,Although I may not like the approach on race day...LOL!!!Talk to you soon,Cam.

Vida de Estudante said...

I loved your blog, visit mine?