Sunday, April 3, 2011

Don't forget about the .....

Ass slapping guys


I want to hear all about how you guys battled it out..... for second place that is!! muah ha ha ha ha Man I'm so funny.

Anyways had a solid week. It was labeled as a rest week, but it didn't really look like it. Maybe 10 less overall miles, down to 58 but just as much fast running. Oh well next week I'm supposed to run 70(I may shave a few off of that) and it looks like a 22 miler on sunday. Should be fun, today I just ran 15. Good job on gettin 30 in today Cam. Thanks for the slurpy pic. I'll have to think of somthing creative to send you next week. Train hard guys, only 2 months away time to start doing some speed work, hopefully the base is mostly there already. Cheers,

DP

1 comment:

Trevor Oseen said...

Remember, ass slapping can only be done in sports...