Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Kicked my ass today to kick yours May 29th

The 6x600s done today were tough!! I'm not used to running distances that short. Total distance today was 8.7 miles I think? I started off with 2 miles warmup and then did 2.5 min on, 2.5 off which I figure would be about the 600m interval with about a 400m jog. Pretty tough stuff, I even had to bail on the 5th half way through as I was feeling a bit sick. I came back though with a strong 6th rep. It was a tough jog home, I barely made it and now sitting down my legs are still hurting. Oh well, hopefully this will give me the edge to kick ass in the marathon, eh fellas? Train hard guys, leave no stone unturned = no mile not run. I don't want any excuses when I mop the city of calgary with your butts. NO MERCY!! ha ha, that's my trash talk for the week.

DP out

4 comments:

Keith said...

Pretty trashy talk, that's all I can say. Sounds like a great run.

Dano said...

Trash talk...hehe, I like it!

Anonymous said...

You actually let the world know that you had a crappy 5th 600?!!! Oh the shame...You should be doing 30x600. This would be a real man's workout & something that I thought your marathon training would require you to do.Especially with 2 months to go.Bring on the burnout now!!! LOL.Later, Cam.

Shannon Wicks said...

Nice workout dude!