Monday, November 5, 2007

Drink of Choice


I'm doing pretty good so far, only one really bad craving for some coke action. That was on friday after my run at noon. I think my blood sugar gets low and even though I eat the craving takes awhile to go away. Food I guess reacts slower then the fast acting coca cola. That's why we use it on the course I guess. Oh well I made it through and I'm over the 4 day hump so to speak. Let me know how you people are doing, and keep the tips coming. Cheers,
Darryl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing well.GOOD JOB!!!I know what ya mean about the coke.I like it after a long run to get my blood sugar stable as well.
I ate some halloween candy last week as well as a coke last night,but I am ok with this as it is the off season.Keep at it though,everyone is different.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are doing well.GOOD JOB!!!I know what ya mean about the coke.I like it after a long run to get my blood sugar stable as well.
I ate some halloween candy last week as well as a coke last night,but I am ok with this as it is the off season.Keep at it though,everyone is different.