Friday, November 26, 2010

Anyone need a wetsuit???

Or even if you don't and think you might in the future, check this deal out.  I'm considering it even though I'm not doing any triathlon next year.  I couldn't find any reviews on the profile design suit, I know they make good bike parts, kinda strange they're designing wetsuits now.  It looks like it's relatively new, which is why there are no reviews worth reading(I found two but they weren't helpful) anyways.  You can't go wrong for 89 bucks, and I can tell you this.  The company(bicycleoutfitter) is awesome to deal with, I bought my kurt kinetic trainer from them and they sent it to Canada as a gift therefore I payed no customs fees, only the shipping.  I checked the cost of the suit other places and couldn't find anything close that that price.

http://catalog.bicycleoutfittersindy.com/product/profile-design-bionik-2-54134-1.htm

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a good deal,I just don't need more stuff right now!

Julie said...

whoa! Unreal!!