Monday, November 22, 2010

I feel like a Gollum quote!!

`I daresay,' said Sam. 'But where have you been to – sneaking off and sneaking back, you old villain? '

* Gollum withdrew himself, and a green glint flickered under his heavy lids. Almost spider-like he looked now, crouched back on his bent limbs, with his protruding eyes. The fleeting moment had passed, beyond recall. `Sneaking, sneaking!' he hissed. 'Hobbits always so polite, yes. O nice hobbits! Sméagol brings them up secret ways that nobody else could find. Tired he is, thirsty he is, yes thirsty; and he guides them and he searches for paths, and they say _sneak, sneak_. Very nice friends, O yes my precious, very nice.'

* Sam felt a bit remorseful, though not more trustful. 'Sorry.' he said. 'I'm sorry, but you startled me out of my sleep. And I shouldn't have been sleeping, and that made me a bit sharp. But Mr. Frodo. he's that tired, I asked him to have a wink; and well, that's how it is. Sorry. But where _have_ you been to? '

`Sneaking,' said Gollum, and the green glint did not leave his eyes.

3 comments:

Keith said...

sneaking . . . To dance class?

Heather said...

This weekend I met Chuckie V....quite the character that boy is lol!

runningman said...

Damn! I've never even met him.