Wednesday, August 22, 2012

We're off!!

Leaving tomorrow for penticton.  You can follow me on here, or on strava.com.  I'm sure I'll post some workouts from out there.  Maybe even the race itself.  You can follow the race online at Ironmanlive.com, or ironman.com they go to the same place.  Then click on the top right hand corner, "race coverage" or somthing like that and you can find the Ironman canada.  Then go to athlete tracker and my last name or #515 will work to search for.  Or heck get the app, it's only 99 cents and you can follow me on the go(if you have a iphone that is).  Just keep in mind you can only add people right before or during the race.  I tested it so I know it works.  Cheers and keep coming back here for updates.  Good night,

DP

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

See ya soon. Have a safe trip down!

Lisa Ulrich said...

Best of luck on Sunday! You are going to do great :)