Thursday, May 24, 2007

CRAPPY WEATHER

Heya,

As you could imagine I'm not doing too well. I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED to ride, and the weather is crap. I'm gonna ride the exercise bike at the gym today, and swim. Oh well at least I've had a good recovery. Things could be worse, I could be injured after my 5 hours of running in a span of 3 days. That was a bit risky, but how could I turn down a run with my good buddy Curtis, and Cam in town. It turned out perfect, couldn't have asked for better weather that day!! Is there anything better in this world, then running when you're fit with two buddies who share the same love for the sport??? I think not!!! We sat down after and talked and talked after.

Yesterday sucked. I left work really tired, hung out with Lisa for a bit(the sunshine in the day) then I went to Purilator to get my infinit. Well I was there over an hour. If there is any advice I can give anyone about picking up parcels it is this; please please please remember your tracking number! I had a horrible time calling work and having someone hack my computer to find an email that had the WRONG tracking number. Then Purilator couldn't even find it at first. It was not good, stuff like that tires me out more then a 60km ride. I went home and went to bed(I'm lacking sleep). Then slept through my alarm so I missed my swim that night too. Well I said screw it, I could have gone to the gym to get a crappy work out in, but I chose to scrap the whole day. :(

Sooo from the weather reports it looks like one more crappy day and it's supposed to get better. I'm hoping for awhile so I can put in a couple weeks of solid riding. I'm really confident with my run, and ok with my swim(although it could use some more too) but the riding I def'n need more. As I've said before I'm really impatient, always thinking I'm not doing enough. I feel super guilty about taking a day off.

Hopefully I can ride with Cam this weekend. I got the go ahead from the boss(my better half) but I was checking the weather for Golden and it looks crappy for sunday. Oh well we'll see, weather forcasts can change.

Laterz

No comments: