Monday, May 28, 2007

Cycling

Hey,

This weekend's training was awsome!!! I can feel the effect in my legs, they feel absolutely trashed. I did 145km on saturday, then did another 90km on sunday with a 8.5k run after. The run was tough since I was feeling both days cycling but it definatly made me confident I can run on tired legs. There was never any thought of walking. After that great combo, I want to make this my big cycling week. The weather looks good, it may even get close to 30 degrees later on in the week. I'm gonna try to get on the bike every day if I can. Sunday I'll definatly get out to Golden to ride with Cam. I'm looking forward to that. Maybe we can do a run after and maybe even a swim before, we'll see.

1 comment:

CurtisV said...

Hey Darryl,

Great job on the weekend. You and Cam are going to be in great shape physically for CDA. Keep working on the mental side of the game and you will tear it up.

Curtis