Monday, May 7, 2007

First Post

This is really just a test post. I got the idea to start a Blog from a buddy Cam in Golden B.C. He ran the Vancouver Marathon this weekend in a time of 3:08. I think he's run that before in Edmonton, but either way a solid time. He's doing CDA with me in a month and a half aprox. and we hope to do some rides together. I did a long one this weekend already, 140 km. I'm quite happy with that, the conditions were really bad outside of the city. I was in my lowest gear at times fighting the 40km + wind out there. Oh well, awsome training and I hope it makes me tough as nails. Especially since I did the toughest part all on my own. Curtis and I will hopefully hit a long run this week. Things are looking really good so far, the training is awsome. I can't remember being this fit(it's been a long time).

1 comment:

Trevor Oseen said...

See you in CDA with Cam.

T