Friday, May 11, 2007

Long Run (with my good buddy Curtis)

Did somthing last night that I haven't done in a long time. I ran with my good buddy Curtis. Now this may sound a bit gay/corny but we have lots of memories/adventures on our long runs. It was great to get out again and run long with someone. The original plan was for me to do two loops of the res. and have him join me for one of them. Well it didn't quite work out that way as my legs were aching and we found the low areas around the water to be quite chilly. Anyways we still ran 2:21 and the aching was there but didn't get too too bad and Curtis stuck with me the whole time. He has a bit of an injury that's been nagging him for a little bit now. I'm sure with some rest and maybe some ART, or w/e it's called he'll be back soon. I'm feeling great, like I was saying to Curtis last night I'm not particularly fast but I feel really strong mentally.

Anyways looks like I may be biking long tomorrow on my own. We'll see how that goes, I hope the wind cooperates with me. We tend not to get a long too good lately. Although what ever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger right? I think the plan was for Cam and I to hook up maybe next weekend? I have to confirm with him, I'm looking forward to riding with him.

Cheers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE,You will KILL me if we ride next weekend.I emailed ya so check it out,We will ride together soon!