Thursday, October 11, 2007

Guess who #1


Lets play a guessing game. Who are the three people in this photo? I'll give you a hint, two of them are former World Champions. All of them are ironmans though which makes them super studs(in Curtis's non gay voice). :P This is the first part of a series of Guess who picture blogs. I thought it would be fun. This one will be super easy for you tri geeks, not all of them will be this easy. I'll give points for each of the people to name in the photo of the day. Keep track of your own points, or post them later. Also post your guesses if you like. :)
Left - 3 points -
Middle - 1 point (if you don't know this one hang your head in shame)
Right - 5 points
PS: Notice I'll give higher points for the more difficult ones. If you're a non-tri person and want to play message me and I'll give you better clues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know you & Greg,BUT who is that skinny haggard old thing that is all over you???