Friday, October 12, 2007

Guess who #2


Here is the second Picture. Try to guess the race and the two runners in the pic. There's also a third runner that some of you may know, name him and you'll get bonus points. I had this picture for the longest time before I recognized anyone in it. Weird Lisa(the photographer) and I thought it was just a pic of the start, it was pure coincidence that I spotted them in the picture.
Race - 2 points
Runner #1 - 5 points
Runner #2 - 5 points
Bonus Runner - 10 points
Sorry this definatly favors some of you more then others. I'll try to pick some other pics that will balance it out. Cheers,
Darryl

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well pretty sure it is the police half,first & second runners are you & Aquaman.I have no idea who the 3rd runner is???Maybe yer old haggared girlfriend from the previous photo?????????

runningman said...

The guy in the neon green shorts nearest to the camera. It's Chris Marshall, I know Cam won't know him but Curtis does. I used to train with him in manitoba, he's got a 2:47 PR? I know it's in the forties.