Sunday, April 6, 2008

Funny Story for Cam

Ok here ya go Cam, here's a funny story,

Today was a swim/run for me with the Aquaman. I felt great and we both swam ok, better then other swims we've had. I think he said he was a bit off today, but oh well we got through it. Went outside, I at first said I'd skip the run as I really really need new shoes, but I decided to run anyways with them. So we went, no big deal, we only did 4 miles. I got home, put laundry in the wash after taking out my neighbors' wash out that wasn't dried yet but was forgotten or somthing I don't know cause it was sitting there for awhile. Layed down since I was tired, I slept like 12 hours fri->sat so I had trouble sleeping sat->sun. It happens often so I have a nap on sundays. Promptly forget about my wash for a bit, hadn't quite fallen asleep when I remember,...."Oh shoot I don't want to be like my neighbor I better change it over to the dryer. (the funny part is coming) So I change it over to the dryer, nothing is out of the ordinary my regular overloaded wash(It's coin operated so I have to make the best of it). Come back an hour later to get my wash, this time I remembered and got it on time so buddy can finish his load.....(wash that is!!!) Pick up all of my clothes and low and behold there's my CELL PHONE SITTING THERE CLEAN AS COULD BE IN THE DRYER!!!! Dried too for that matter and let me tell you it was sparkling clean. I have no regular phone so this is my only type of communication other then internet and Lisa doesn't come online that often so I'm hoooped. I was supposed to get together with her later on. So I have to take a couple quarters, drive to Sev. read the instructions on how to use a pay phone(I think that's what they call it it's been so long). and call lisa, thank goodness she answered. Anyways so if anyone wants a nice paper weight or somthing they can have it free of charge, it won't even turn on at all. I'm not sure what I'll do, I'm on a plan with Rogers I'm sure the next phone will be expensive since I'm not signing up with a new plan. We'll see what I do, either way I have a clean phone. Cheers, g'night,

Darryl

2 comments:

Chad Geiger said...

Hey Man,
I did the same thing last year except I found my in the bottom of the washing machine. Yep, $200 mistake. The funny thing is, when we moved a year later I found it in a box, thought I would throw it away, but it turned on. It's now my alarm clock phone and sits by the bed all the time constantly charged!
Chad

Trevor Oseen said...

Absolutely hilarious...