Sunday, April 13, 2008

Good weekend of training

What a beautiful weekend. I'm so happy/thankful for the good weather. True to my predictions the snow was gone pretty much by the weekend so I could get out onto the road. I road longer yesterday 3.5 hours and Mother Nature decided to be extra kind. There was basically no wind, wow what a treat. I rolled into Strathmore thinking to myself "IS THERE ANYTHING BETTER IN LIFE?" Bein on the open road, sun shining, no wind, and listening to the sound of my chain humming along as I pedal with pretty much not a care in the world??? Today I also rode with a short brick/transition run after. I don't have a working computer but I can get the distances using google maps. I don't know if I mentioned Curtis and I have started doing our long runs on Wed. evening so the weekend is free to get some long bike miles in. Cheers everyone, have a good week.

1 comment:

Steve Stenzel said...

You make me want to get out and bike!! Sounds like a great weekend!