Monday, March 31, 2008

blah blah

Hey,

I don't have anything too exciting to say. Training is good, solid base phase going on. I'm basically doing as much hours as I can with out being able to ride outside. It's not quite as much as I wanted, but w/e triathlon training never quite turns out as I plan it. Yesterday's swim sucked for Aquaman and myself. I actually got quite frustrated, but as he puts it, "I rarely do have a bad swim" so I won't dwell on it. Got a bike and run in as well on Sunday. Saturday I took a day off even though I didn't really think I needed it. I simply took it cause I felt like it, didn't have too much time in the day before I went to the Flames, plus I hadn't had one in about a month, month and a half. I'm getting better at riding on the trainer, I guess that's good. I'm looking forward to the end of the week when the temps are supposed to go up. Maybe I can get some more outdoor riding in. :) Anyways till next time, cheers and have a good week,

Darryl

No comments: