Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Day #1 IMC

Here we are at Lake Louise on our way. This is my mom!


On the road again, just can't wait to get on the road again!!! 99 bottles of beer on the wall, 99 bottles of beer...


Chad this one's for you.
I Forget the name of this hotel, it's by the ghost town in the shuswab area?
I could totally be a model for Iron Greg uh? LOL

More road pics...

My baby, her and I were separated for a night till Greg brought her by this afternoon
Who's this girl? Gettin ready for a date? We're just going for dinner sheesh! lol
So there you have it Wednesday Day #1 in Pentiction. As you can see we're here in Penticton safe and sound. Had a good trip, even with all the construction delays, but what else is new uh. Soon as we got here I went for a 30 min run with a few strides. The ladies came out with me, walking while I ran back and forth. It was near 30 degrees here already, supposed to be that at least on sunday so it's probably good I aclimatize. After the run we went for dinner, went for a short walk around the beach area, shopped for a few groceries and came back. By the time I got back here I was hungry again so I'm snacking and updating my blog. Man this took long to update pictures. Not sure how much more pictures I'll upload at this rate. I should hit the sack, talk to you tomorrow. Night,
DP







3 comments:

Kelly B. said...

Darryl's got his game face on already...no smiles till after the race!!

Shannon Wicks said...

DUDE...that bike looks S-E-X-Y!

Chad Geiger said...

Love it! Ohhhhhhh baby! I'm feeling the Penticton vibes here!