Friday, August 14, 2009

Holy Sh@#% is that IMC counter right?

That was my only thought for today. Am I ready for Ironman? I've done all the training, had mostly good races this year. I feel good, lost some poundage. Did I mention I reached my goal race weight? I've lost 30+ pounds since Christmas, yeah I do gain/loose a lot over the year. Oh well I'm going to really try and blog each day, even if it's only a paragraph. I know I know, I've said that before. This time I mean it, honest. Over and out,

DP

3 comments:

Keith said...

With your time at 70.3 and you're wondering if you're ready for IMC?? You are going to rip the course up. Hope to see you at the finish line, unless of course you finish before my volunteer shift starts.

Yay on blogging every day!

Thanks for the B-day wishes!

Julie said...

You are READY, Darryl!!!! Really ready!! You are going to rock the IMC course!!! :) :) :)

Anonymous said...

I would say that you are ready to go.Just dont do anything too crazy in your taper!!!Look forward to reading the blog daily.Later,cam.